SOCIAL MEDIA

June 10, 2011

Purse organizer




I made this purse organizer with Japanese canvas from Keyka lou's Dewdrop-Handbag sewing pettern which I reduced in size .
It's called " BAG IN BAG " in Japan.
I tried to make it from her pattern because it is a very suitable design for purse organizer.
When I was working at company once, I always held only wallet in my hand when I went out to take a lunch. I didn't held bag when I went out for lunch time...walking with the bag was troublesome for me. I was so lazy... it was a little uncomfortable to went out.

This bag is perfect size to hold wallet,cell phone and a few cosmetics.
I gave it to my friend who is working in the company, and she was very pleased. yeah!










 ☝Please visit Keyka Lou☝



Thank you for your visit!!







1 comment :

  1. This is such an excellent idea! i really like the thought of getting compartments in your purse and was considering shopping for one thing just like the bag only for the organization facet thus thanks for this alternative!"Nicely given data during this post, I opt to browse this sort of stuff."The handbag organizer appearance nice, one thing I undoubtedly would like for my mess of a bag! assume i am attending to go get myself one currently thus give thanks you!

    ReplyDelete